SlothCam is a webcam browser which allows you to monitor multiple webcams using your iOS device. I designed this app to resemble the native Apple photos app, except instead of displaying static photos, the images you see are live views from cameras around the world. SlothCam comes with several default cameras built in, however the purpose of SlothCam is to add your own webcams. You can add any jpeg image URL to your SlothCam database and set a refresh rate for each camera. At this time, SlothCam does not support streaming video cameras such as flash or wmv. If you need help finding a webcam of your favorite place, email me and I’ll do my best to help you find one.
With SlothCam you can:
- Save any webcam image directly to your device's photo album.
- Save a series of webcam images.
- Import and export webcam lists using email.
- Migrate your settings from the Dashboard widget to the iOS app.
- Enter webcam lists on your Mac or PC via a webpage and send them to the iOS app.
- View your list of webcams as a slideshow.
- Sync webcams between devices using iCloud syncing.
- View your webcams on an external monitor or TV using AppleTV and Airplay.
For info on how to use SlothCam including documentation and tutorials, click here.
Click here to download SlothCam for iOS from the iTunes App Store.
Check out this search page for some random webcams from around the world that can be used with SlothCam.
If you have any issues, comments, questions, please contact me. You can also follow SlothCam on Facebook.